Help us redefine health.
We’re looking for hard-working, passionate people that are ready to join our journey and transform health. See our latest career opportunities below.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Reporting to the CTO, being a Software Developer inside HWarp you’ll play an important role in the delivery of high-quality and meaningful technical projects to our health clients. You will work under general direction of the product team and you are responsible for combining mature technical knowledge and skills with coaching skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the technical work completed by you and your colleagues.
• Proficient in .NET Framework or .NET Core;
• Experienced with .NET Web API;
• Good knowledge developing with CSS, SASS, HTML, JSON and XML;
• Strong knowledge of SQL (MSSQL, MySQL) and ORMs (Entity Framework, NHibernate);
• Experience working with public cloud providers like Azure;
• Knowledge and experience developing microservice architectures;
• Experience with containers and orchestrators (Kubernetes);
• Ability to write unit tests;
• Experience doing regular code reviews;
• Experience working in an Agile environment using Git, Jira or Azure DevOps;
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and process methodologies;
• Positive attitude, ethics, and values;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
• 4-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and implement software for healthcare-based products or applications;
• Apply your knowledge of programming techniques to plan, develop, test and document your work;
• Create, maintain and implement the features and task required by the software;
• Design prototypes, conduct verification on own designs and implementations.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re always looking for proactive leaders that are relentlessly resourceful, motivated and have a deep desire to meaningfully transform health.